- Player postgame comments vs Maryland
- Coaches postgame comments vs Maryland
- Country Roads postgame Maryland
- WVU Mantrip vs Maryland
- Brad Paisley singing Country Roads!
- Player postgame comments Liberty
- Dana Holgorsen postgame comments Liberty
- Country Roads postgame Liberty
- The “Backyard Brawl” is Back!!
- WVU vs. Georgia Southern Pics
Poll shows popularity problems for Manchin and Holgorsen. Hugs doing well
Things can get dicey when mixing politics and sports in a poll. But once Dana wins out this season his poll numbers will be fine!
Check it out:
U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin is taking a hit in the polls, and so is West Virginia football coach Dana Holgorsen.
New numbers released this week from Public Policy Polling showed West Virginia voters gave Manchin a 46-percent approval rating, while 44 percent disapproved.
Most of the poll was conducted before Maryland shut out West Virginia 37-0 on Saturday in Baltimore. The results showed WVU football coach Dana Holgorsen had only an 18-percent favorability rating, some 10 points lower than President Obama.
In comparison, the last time Public Policy Polling asked about the late coach Bill Stewart, his favorability rating was 35 percent. Current WVU basketball Coach Bob Huggins has a 45-percent favorability rating.
The favorability rating of Stewart’s predecessor, Rich Rodriguez, stands at 11 percent.