- Player postgame comments vs Maryland
- Coaches postgame comments vs Maryland
- Country Roads postgame Maryland
- WVU Mantrip vs Maryland
- Brad Paisley singing Country Roads!
- Player postgame comments Liberty
- Dana Holgorsen postgame comments Liberty
- Country Roads postgame Liberty
- The “Backyard Brawl” is Back!!
- WVU vs. Georgia Southern Pics
Rigg Tweets He’s “Alright” After Collision in WVU Loss
That was certainly a scary hit and we are extremely glad Doug is ok.
Check it out:
West Virginia senior linebacker Doug Rigg took to Twitter to alleviate concerns about his condition after he was carted off the field Saturday night in Norman following a collision with his own teammate.
“I’m alright thank you for all the support I am on the plane with the team safely I will try and respond after we land,” Rigg’s tweet read early Sunday morning.
On Facebook, Rigg posted that he suffered a concussion.
Rigg and safety Karl Joseph collided late in the fourth quarter with the Mountaineers trailing 16-7 and he did not move as he lay on the field.
The rest of his teammates crowded around him when it was clear that it was not a typical injury, the training staff attending to the fallen Mountaineer. Head coach Dana Holgorsen relived what he saw after the game.