- Player postgame comments vs Maryland
- Coaches postgame comments vs Maryland
- Country Roads postgame Maryland
- WVU Mantrip vs Maryland
- Brad Paisley singing Country Roads!
- Player postgame comments Liberty
- Dana Holgorsen postgame comments Liberty
- Country Roads postgame Liberty
- The “Backyard Brawl” is Back!!
- WVU vs. Georgia Southern Pics
Athletic Department Posts Strong Financial Numbers
The Mountaineer athletic department appears to be in solid financial shape in its second year in the Big 12.
West Virginia University’s Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has completed its unaudited financial records for the 2012-13 fiscal year during which the department had a more than $4.2 million excess of revenues over expenses and costs paid.
The department’s revenue was $77,706,696 during the fiscal year, compared to operating expenses of $73,501,593, leaving a positive margin of $4,205,104.
The three largest sources of revenue for the department came from Mountaineer Athletic Club contributions ($23,916,171), ticket sales for all sports ($21,411,615) and conference revenue ($10,354,499).
A complete list of WVU athletic revenue and expenses for 2012-13:
Budget Chart and Graphs