- Player postgame comments vs Maryland
- Coaches postgame comments vs Maryland
- Country Roads postgame Maryland
- WVU Mantrip vs Maryland
- Brad Paisley singing Country Roads!
- Player postgame comments Liberty
- Dana Holgorsen postgame comments Liberty
- Country Roads postgame Liberty
- The “Backyard Brawl” is Back!!
- WVU vs. Georgia Southern Pics
Ash Still Has Concussion Symptoms, Out vs. WVU
Probably a good move to keep him out since the Texas quarterback is about to eat some Mountaineer Field this Saturday as he gets sacked a bunch!
Check it out:
Texas Longhorns’ quarterback David Ash suffered a head injury in his team’s Big 12 matchup with the Kansas State Wildcats before halftime and did not return.
Kellis Robinett of the Kansas City Star reports that Ash was withheld from the game while being evaluated by the medical staff:
Texas announces David Ash is being evaluated for a head injury and won't return to the game. Guess that means we're about to see Case McCoy.
— Kellis Robinett (@KellisRobinett) September 22, 2013